Thursday, July 5, 2007

What A Week

Wow...it's been an exciting week for Dillon families. I think there have been 5 or 6 referrals this week. That is amazing!!!! How fun that so many families now know who God picked out for them.

Congrats to Jessica, Ruth, Shelly C, Dawn & Kim....you will be heading to Vietnam very soon. I'll be praying for the remaining part of your process to move quickly.

It just goes to show you....God is at work in the lives of these families and in the lives of their little ones waiting in Vietnam. God is sooooooooo Good!!!!!!

Update: 7-6-07.....another referral has been announced....Congratulations to Dianna and her family. They received a referral of a precious baby girl yesterday. Yay!!! That's 6 referrals for sure....maybe more. What a fantastic week!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I came across your site a while ago but haven't checked back lately. I love how excited you are for friends getting referrals. I'm excited to check the other vietnam sites. Do you know if any of the families used commonwealth? I have a friend who is going through them and looking for blogs. I'll definitely send her to your site!

Brandi
homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com