Saturday, September 1, 2007

WOO HOO!!! I-171

Yippee!!! Our I-171H came in the mail yesterday. We'll get our doctor's letters this week and then our dossier will finally be complete!!! I'm so excited. Charlie, on the other hand, is now just a little nervous. He said that it's finally sinking in that before long we're going to know who our child is. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Next Friday, September 7th will mark two years since we saw our precious Ian's picture for the first time. It would be kinda cool if we could find out who his little brother is around the same time.

Anyway...it's a happy day in the Conner household!!!

8 comments:

Cindy, Chuck, and Rhett said...

Congratulations! I remember how excited Chuck and I were when we received the I-171. Hopefully your referral will come very soon!

Scott and Leslie said...

Woohoo! You are one step closer to your Vietnamese blessing! We are praying that you will hear something in record time!

Daniel and Jamie said...

Congrats! Praying your referral comes soon!

Kristi W. said...

Yeah, Nadra! That is very exciting!!! I really hope that you will get your referral soon! Can't wait to see that first adorable photo. :)

Kristi (Daya's mama)

Dianna said...

Congratulations! I almost went crazy waiting for that little piece of paper. Seems to me the postal worker should be required to throw confetti when he delivers that important envelope :)

Heather said...

So glad that you got that back quickly!! A referral is just around the corner.

Beth said...

That's wonderful news! I'm looking forward to opening your blog and finding a referral announcement! :o)

Sheri said...

Congratulations!
I will be praying that you receive your referral soon!!!
I am lookinf forward to photos!
Sheri