Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been "tagged" by my blogger buddy Julie....so here goes....

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Medical Practice Administrator (current position)
2. Provider Relations Rep
3. Staffing Coordinator
4. Administrative Assistant

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
1. The Big Chill
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. We Are Marshall (my alma mater)
4. Cars (that's Ian's new favorite)

4 Places I've Lived
1. Tulsa, OK
2. Huntington, WV
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Buffalo, NY

4 Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. American Idol
4. All My Children (thank goodness for Soap Net)

4 Places I've Been
1. India
2. San Diego, CA
3. NYC
4. Mount Rushmore

4 People Who Email Me Regularly
1. Charlie
2. Brad
3. Mary
4. Deb (my BFITWWW)

4 Favorite Things To Eat
1. Anything Mexican
2. Ice Cream
3. Cheez-Its
4. Did I mention Mexican?

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. On the beach
2. Home in my pj's
3. Vietnam
4. Vietnam

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year
1. Holding Drew for the first time
2. Seeing Drew's homeland
3. Returning home with Drew to meet our sweet Ian
4. Being a mom to 2 boys


OK...that's it for me. Now I'm tagging Shelley R.(Sam's mommy) and Heather W. (Rocco's mommy). Looking forward to learning more about you.

No comments: