Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Look At The Ticker At The Bottom of the Page

This just stinks....it's been 100 days since our log in date. I'm bummed...but trying to be realistic since TET is rapidly approaching. We're hopeful that we'll hear SOMETHING early next week. I know it won't be "the call" for travel, but I would just love to know that our paperwork is moving along. Frustrated!!!

But, I'm oh so looking forward to the day when I hold my sweet Drew for the first time. March is just around the corner. I had to make a return appointment with the dermatologist yesterday. She wanted to see me in 4-6 weeks. 4 weeks is February 26th and 6 weeks is March 11th. I made the appointment for February 26th...hoping that we'll be either on our way to Vietnam or already in Vietnam in March. Ian's birthday is March 24th...and I really want to be home for it. Although he's young enough that we can make his birthday celebration on another day and he'll never know the difference. But...if we need to be in Vietnam...then that's where we'll be.

Say a few prayers for us when you think of it. 100 days is too long to wait on some news.

6 comments:

Dianna said...

I'm thinking of it and I'm sending all sorts of positive thoughts your way. 100 days IS too long to wait. I hope Jynger has news for you soon.

Anonymous said...

100 days is WAY too long. I check your blog almost neurotically. I'm praying you hear something soon! Let's get our babies home!!

Julie said...

100 days is definitely too long!! Hopefully Jynger will have lots of updates when she returns.

Heather M. said...

100 days! Wow! You have been waiting a long time. I hope your wait ends very soon....I bet there will be a big travel group announcement soon!!! Surely...soon! It stinks to be in the middle of change.
Heather M.

Leigh said...

Hang in there...100 days is SO long! Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

Kathy said...

This is definitely the worst part! I almost lost my mind waiting to travel! Sending good thoughts your way