Thursday, January 31, 2008

Waiting Some More

This mama is about to lose her mind. It's been 101 days since our log in date and STILL no word. Well...I need to take that back. There's word...but not one that I want to hear.

I emailed Jynger and Katie this afternoon just to let them know that soon I'll probably have the need for a straight jacket. Jynger sent back an email saying that we won't hear anything now until after TET. So, I need to prepare not to hear anything until late February or early March. AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Surprisingly, I'm not sad. I'm just numb. Oh well...it is what it is...and I can't do anything about it.

Please pray that we get good news soon. I'm longing to kiss my sweet baby. For now, I'll just give Ian some extra kisses. Thank goodness he's still at an age where he enjoys kisses from mommy.

9 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so sorry. I was holding out hope Jynger would have an update for you this week. This waiting thing is the pits!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had some words that would help, unfortunately "you are at step 9" would probably be the only thing that would do it! (or you have a G&R but let's not be greedy!)
I'm thinking of you Nadra. Take care!

Heidi said...

We understand your pain. We are ready to hear some good news also. Lets pray for a very active end of Feb.

Heidi

Jessica said...

I hate to hear that! I am so sorry! If it helps at all your guys is such a little cutie pie. It seemed his nanny really cares for him too. I just realized I think I have some pictures of him in my picassa album. Did you see them? Email me if you didn't. jmvarn@gmail.com

Julie & Patrick said...

Nadra, so sorry to hear you are facing delays. I will be looking to your blog for good news soon. I guess this gives you a little more time for Ian to have you all to himself!

All the best,
Julie R
(Devi's mom)

Willis said...

What a bummer. I'm praying that you get some good news soon. I know you long to hold TWO boys in your arms.

Heather (Rocco's mommy)

Beth said...

The wait is so hard. :o(

Praying for your family. Oh, and my bet is that Ian will enjoy kisses from mommy for quite a while. My four year old is still quite cuddly with me. There's something special a mama's bond with her boy!! ;o)

Grace said...

Hey Nadra,

Praying for you. It is so hard to wait... I guess the India program prepares us for that! I miss you guys. Maybe we can get together soon...email me.

Grace

Heather said...

Sorry it's taking so long, Nadra. Thanks for lovin' on my Drew the other day at our meeting.