Monday, February 18, 2008

Breathe In...Breathe Out

That's what I'm trying to do. Nice calm thoughts.....breathe....breathe.....

IT'S NOT WORKING!!! I'm breathing but I'm not calm. Trying desperately to have a new outlook. Trying to stop whining an just go with the flow....but IT'S NOT WORKING. I really want to stomp my foot and pout.....wait, that's what I'm doing.

I have to put my big girl panties on and get a grip. We will be with Drew soon. I felt so bad tonight. At the dinner table Charlie said..."I'm ready to travel." What did I say..."Now Charlie, don't start...I can't handle it". Wow...give me the wife of the year award. My dear husband is stuggling and I make it about me. Bad girl. It threw me because he's always so strong and rational. He had a moment like this during Ian's adoption too.

So...keep the prayers coming...that's the only thing that going to get us through.

6 comments:

Heather M. said...

Yes, breathe! It sounds as if you are right on the edge of losing it!!! Surely you guys will hear something this week. Things are bound to start moving now that Tet is over & the gov't. offices are open. Try to stay sane; as you know, adoption brings out all of our emotions to the extreme. You'll be in VN before you know it!

Heather M.
Can't wait to follow your trip!
Waiting to travel to CanTho, Caleigh.

Jessica said...

hang in there! The last monthor two is always the hardest, especially if they don't seem to be working on your paperwork as fast as they should. I am praying hard that you get good news soon!

Julie said...

Just keep breathing. We're all here to keep you standing. Updates have to start coming soon.

Unknown said...

I thought about posting a scream it out!!! on the forum. I am about to the end of patience and I need some kind of news to make me realize it is actually going to happen. I am with you, I may start a picket WE NEED NEWS!!!

Willis said...

Good news is that when you get to feeling this way, a phone call from Dillon is just around the corner. You're in my prayers.

Heather (Rocco's mom)

Lisa said...

Prayers for you are on the way!