Sunday, February 17, 2008

Please Let This Be The Week

Please God, let this be the week we hear some good news. The holiday is over, so please pray that we hear something good this week. I don't think I can handle any bad news or no news at all. I'm almost to my breaking point. Actually...I think I'm past it.

The wait is so much harder this time around. I know I've said that before. I did do a little shopping this weekend. We don't need much...if anything...but it was good for me. My Mei Tai baby carrier came in on Thursday. I love it already. Can't wait until I have a baby to put in it.

We also celebrated Ian's Gotcha Day today. Hopefully we'll be doing some celebrating of a different kind very soon.

Please, please pray!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Nadra~ I guess it's been a while since I stopped by your blog and I'm sorry I've missed just what a hard time you've been having. Or rather, sorry I missed the opportunity to encourage you. I will be praying both for your heart and that you'll receive great news SOON! You already know that it's so worth it in the end, but this process is just brutal!

Laura

Julie said...

This week HAS to be the week you finally get an update. I'm sending you all of the positive and calming vibes I can to help.

Dianna said...

Nadra, I'm so hoping that this is your week. We had a great weekend with Al & Chris & Hank and the girls... we'll all be together soon in June - Drew too! What a crew that will be. Hold onto happy thoughts and know that many others are thinking good things for you.

Heather said...

Hope you get your news VERY soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - something HAS to happen this week!!!