Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sadie's Coming Home!

Today Sadie's mommy and daddy received their pre-approval to complete Sadie's adoption. Sadie is in the orphanage with Drew. Lori and Steve are now waiting on their Giving and Receiving date. Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled for them.

Lori, Shelley and I have been corresponding since our referrals last fall. We had all hoped to travel together. But it looks like we won't. Oh well....we'll have to have a Ninh Thuan reunion sometime.

Several Can Tho families received their pre-approvals too. Yay!!!

Still praying that our approval comes soon. Until then, we're celebrating...especially with Lori and Shelley!!!

BREAKING NEWS....Sadie's G & R date has been set for June 26th...her first birthday!!! Yay!! So, so happy for Lori and her family!!!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I have checked your blog like 7 times in the past 24 hours hoping to see you got your approval too. It has to be soon. I willkeep on praying for you!

I like the idea of a Ninh Thuan Reunion. How about Disney World?

Julie said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed you get approval in the next few days so you and Lori can travel together.

I like Jessica's idea of Disney World for a NT reunion. I'm always in the mood to hang out with Mickey & Friends :-)

The Hills said...

We are praying for you!! Hang in there...You have to be next!!
Scarlett- praying for step advancement-Dillon, NT

ShelleyR said...

Drew is gonna have so many smooches all over him he may need some recovery time before you come to get him anyway! Well, only a couple of days. You know, Sunday night was OUR lucky night for approval. It's close close close!

Nicki said...

Nadra, I know you are next! You can still go with Lori and I can have double the excitement watching from the sidelines.

Disney sounds great! Once we get Vinh home though.

Nicole

Heather M. said...

Nadra, there is still plenty of time for you guys to get your approval & travel with us. We still don't know an exact G & R Date yet. Praying for your Pre-Approval without ceasing! I hope we will be traveling together....

Heather M.
Hang in there....our blogging & forum buddies will be loving on our kids in just a few days. It is such a relief.

lori said...

Thank you, Nadra. I have been thinking about us meeting our children together for so long....it can still happen. Any day now you will be sending me that email with many exclamation points!!!!
thinking of you....