Monday, June 2, 2008

Sam's Mommy & Daddy Leaving Soon

Today my good internet pal, Shelly, emailed and said they FINALLY received their I-600 approval. YAY!!! Praise God!!

Sam was referred to them exactly one week before we received Drew's referral. Sam and Drew are in the same orphanage. Sam is just a little over 2 years old.

We're still waiting, along with Sadie's mommy and Daddy, for our I-600 approval. There is one more stinkin' piece of paper that will complete our file and it will be ready on Friday, June 6th. For those of you that know me well, you understand a little of what I'm talking about. But, the good news is at least the Consulate is reviewing our file. Hopefully they will approve ours and Lori's (Sadie's mommy) at the same time either later this week or early next week.

But...tonight...and all day today....we're celebrating with Shelly!!! Watch out Sam...you're Mommy's been waiting a LONG time to come and get you.

UPDATE: The Giving and Received date for Sam and his family is June 19th!!!! Woo, hoo!!!

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Praise the Lord! Another baby coming home!!

ShelleyR said...

Come on, stinkin' piece of paper!
Drew SHOULD come home when Sam does. Hurry, hurry!!

Julie said...

Your approval just has to be right around the corner. So ready to see Drew come home.

Heather M. said...

Oh I hope you get that little piece of paper quick! There always seems to be just one more thing. ACK! Hopefully we'll be travel buddies! Can't wait to see you heading to Drew.

Heather M.

Kathy said...

All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

www.beyond blessed.com said...

Praying that you get that stinkin piece of paper and travel so Drew can travel with Sam!

Anonymous said...

Nadra:
I check here everyday to see if you have that travel date.I will praying that it happens fast even if it means you all miss the India reunion.That sweet boy needs to come home to his Mommy,Daddy, and big brother.
Leveta

Pam said...

I'm praying hard for you friend. I'm so glad someone is getting to travel!
{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}} all the way from Ashland! ;o)

Leigh said...

YOU.ARE.NEXT.

YOU.ARE!!

Unknown said...

Praise God! I am SO excited that you could be on your way SOON! I can't wait to read those words! Come On Travel Call!

Willis said...

I just know you will be traveling soon, too!!

Heather (Rocco's mommy)

@nnie said...

Saying prayers in faith that Drew will be coming home very soon.