Thursday, December 6, 2007

Growing, Growing, Growing

We received a height and weight update today. Our chunky money, Drew, is up to 14 pounds and 24 inches. It's good to see that he's growing. However, it's hard to think of him growing up without his mommy,daddy and big brother. Oh well....I'm going to get off my pity party and just be thankful that he's growing and developing.

We heard today that 3 of the Ninh Thuan families that received their G & R date on Monday will actually be traveling next week. Their I-600 is supposed to be approved in the next few days. Woo, hoo!!! I'm thrilled for those families. Plus...I'm also hopeful that they'll be able to love on our little guy a little bit for us...and snap a picture or two.

Things are moving right along. I'd love to hear some really, really good news before Christmas.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I was so thrilled to get an update on Bennett so early. I told Katie she is spoiling me this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the traveling families will be able to give our boys lots of love from us. And of course more pictures would be the bonus!!

Leigh said...

Wow! He's getting big! (I can say that because DoriGrace isn't yet 10 lbs!!)

Hang in there, your day is coming!

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

So glad Drew is growing and staying healthy! We're praying for I-600's for all of you - and of course, quick GNR's! :)

Scott and Leslie said...

Wow! Drew certainly is growing (I too can say that. Avery is 17 pounds at 11 months) and that is a good thing! Looking forward to hearing his weight and length measurements from the good 'ole USA!

Kathy said...

He's a big boy! Adam is only 19 pounds and he's 20 months!

This waiting is the hardest time, I know! Hang in there!