Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Baby Drew. This is your first Christmas. Next year you'll be home and we'll be celebrating our first Christmas together. We love you very much and wish that we could be with you. It won't be too much longer and then you'll have a great big brother to guide you. It was difficult at church without you tonight. Just thinking about having all of my boys with me next year, was a bit more emotional than I had anticipated. But, as usual, God touched my heart and calmed my soul. We wait for you baby Drew as we celebrate the birth of our Savior...Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas sweet angel....I hope you get a special kiss from one of the nannies today....and if you do, that will be from me...I'm sending kisses and hugs to you all the way from Oklahoma.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! Enjoy the day! Your time with baby Drew will be here before you know it!

Amanda said...

I know the feeling all too well. Christmas Eve was hard for me. Have a Merry Christmas with one and next year you'll have 2.

Julie said...

Today we definitely a tough day. I kept Drew in our thoughts as well. Next year will be such a blessing to both of our families.

Grace said...

Sending prayers and hugs for baby Drew from Oklahoma too! Love you guys!

Shane, Grace & Jadyn