Monday, April 21, 2008

Progress

We received an update today. Our paperwork has moved and soon all we'll be waiting on is the I-600 approval. Woo, hoo!! This means we're getting closer to Drew. Praise God.

Now...let's all just pray that the approval comes quickly. AND...that the approvals come for Sadie and Sam too. We so want to travel with those families. Shelley, Lori and I have communicated on a regular basis since our referrals. Shelley is a tad bit further along than Lori and I. We don't want her to wait a second longer that she has to, so if her approval comes tonight....we'll celebrate.

13 comments:

Jill and Andy said...

That is such Fantastic news! So happy for you, I anxiously check your blog every day (sometimes twice!) to see if you have received any news! YEAH!!!!

Lisa said...

Great News, Nadra! So glad to see that things are finally moving forward for you again! We'll keep praying!

Jessica said...

WOOHOO! We are praying! Can't wait to see more good news onhere!

Kelly said...

Nadra,

I'm so happy for you. This is great news. I can't wait to hear about the G&R.

Kelly

Beth said...

Wow!! I can't wait to hear news that you are able to go get Drew!!

It's so weird - we got our I-600 approval when I went to Haiti in October. But we still have four more Haitian offices (many months) plus getting his visa from the very stupid USCIS office there before we can get Asa. Blech.

Heather M. said...

Oh, good news! I hope you keep on moving along!

Heather M.

Leigh said...

Excellent!! I can't wait to hear you have TA and are on your way! Here's hoping your i-600 pre-approval is lightening fast. It won't be long now!

lori said...

So happy for you Nadra...and of course hoping that we travel together in a few weeks. This is great news!!!

Julie said...

Yeah!!! Progress is good. Ian needs his baby brother home. Now let's get that I-600 approved so you can go hop on a plane.

Kathy said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you! Its WAY past time for Drew to be getting home!

Cindy said...

I am way excited for you guys!! That is wonderful news. One step closer is always GREAT to accomplish!

CindyO

Dianna said...

I miss all the good stuff when I don't check blogs often enough! Congratulations Nadra! I can't wait to hear that you are on your way to Drew.

Todd and Michele said...

Wonderful news Nadra! I am really praying this comes quick for you guys!!!