Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're Home

We arrived home on Sunday morning, as scheduled. There were a few hiccups along the way, but too tired to go into them now. I'll save that for a later post.

Drew did GREAT on the flights. He slept for 9 of the 13 hours from Hong Kong to LAX.

It was great to see so many folks at the airport on an early Sunday morning. We sure loved seeing your smiling faces.

BUT...nothing compared to Sunday afternoon when Marcia and Bill brought Ian home. I LOVED seeing that face. He was so excited to see us. He and Drew are doing well, so far.

I'll blog more when I'm less jet lagged and have had a chance to sleep. Little Drew is still on Vietnam time....so Charlie and I aren't sleeping much. He'll adjust eventually.

More later....with pictures :)

13 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome home!!! So glad to hear that the four of you are finally all together - I hope that you'll soon be together and AWAKE =). Post pictures soon!

Julie said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

I'm glad to see you are all at home. Get some rest and post pictures when you can.

Pam said...

WELCOME HOME! I was getting worried over here in KY. ;) So glad to hear that you are at home, in your own bed, settling in. Can't wait for pictures, but rest comes first! Wish I were there to bring you guys some dinner! ;o)

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Home as a family of FOUR! Congratulations. Now go get some sleep!

Julie & Patrick said...

So glad to hear you are home...safe and sound...all 4 of you under one roof.

Julie R

Kristi W. said...

Yeah! You made it safely! I hope you can get some good rest. Then...pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nadra:
Glad you all are all home and that things are going well.Can't wait to see those pics.Glad Ian and his baby bro are doing well together also.
Leveta

Deb said...

To my bfitwww...so happy you are home safe and sound....sending my love to you, Charlie, Ian and Drew..love me

Amanda said...

I'm so glad to hear you made it home and that Drew did well on the trip. Can't wait to see pictures of the brothers.

Anonymous said...

Conner Family,
It was so exciting to deliver Ian home on Sunday; it was awesome to watch Ian and Drew together for the first time; and for Ian to show Drew his favorite toys and share his Cozy Coupe. The Ian smiles and hugs are so missed at our house. Hope you can get into a normal ???? schedule soon.
Bill, Marcia and Amanda

Jill and Andy said...

SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME!!!!! Sounds like you had a tough time too making it home. Can't wait to see pictures. I hope you can catch up on some sleep and fun time with both your boys!!! Look forward to talking with soon, we miss you!!! Layne Nhi kisses you and Drew's picture when she sees it on the computer!

Melissa Cz said...

Welcome home & Congratulations!!!

www.beyond blessed.com said...

Nadra I am so happy the Connor family is together! Remember sleep is a good thing!