Friday, July 18, 2008

Tickets Booked

As of 12:45pm Thursday, our tickets to Vietnam are booked. Woo, hoo!!

We're leaving on Saturday, July 26th. We arrive in HCMC on Monday, July 28th. Not sure of our exact schedule in Vietnam yet, but we do know that Drew will be ours on July 31st. We're scheduled to fly home from Hanoi on Saturday, August 9th. That puts us back in Tulsa around 7:45am on Sunday morning, August 10th. It will be whirlwind couple of weeks. I was laughing with a friend today about our arrival time on Sunday morning. We'll be tired (that's an understatement) and probably ready for a nap...but Ian will be rockin' and rollin' and rarin' to go. That's OK...we'll just be glad to see him.

Still can't believe this is actually happening. Lots to do this weekend to get ready. But, we are going to go to Bartlesville to the Kiddie Park this Friday night. Ian will love it and it's probably our last real outing as a family of three.

More details as they become available.

Hang on Drew....we're coming!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadra!!
yahoo!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see those pics especially the one of Ian holding his little brother.
Leveta

Julie & Patrick said...

Oh Nadra!!

So thrilled that you can finally go get Drew!! At last. At last!!!

Julie R

Cindy said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you and your family!! I cannot wait to see pictures of your new addition in your arms!!!

Here they come Baby Drew!

Grace said...

Nadra,

Please email me with the details on your flight info. We would love to try to be at the airport when you arrive home. Can't wait!!!

Love and prayers!

Grace

Willis said...

I've been out of town and just caught up on my blog reading. I am soooo excited that you are finally going to get Drew. Our prayers have been answered!!!

Heather

Heather M. said...

VERY GOOD NEWS!!! Glad you have your tickets in hand! You are there in a matter of days!!! Have a great time & I cannot wait to follow your trip!

Heather M.
Home 2 weeks with Caleigh :)

Tricia and Kirk said...

I am so glad for you all. Can't wait to follow your trip!

Kristi W. said...

Oh, it must feel so good to have those tickets booked, finally!!! After all the waiting, it's really here!!!!! I'm so excited to follow along on your trip. Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!

:) Kristi W.

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful, Nadra! I'm thrilled for you and Drew!! Can't wait to see him in your arms!

Jen (Dillon mom)

Anonymous said...

I am just SO excited to follow your trip. I will be praying for safe travels and Drew during this exciting time.